PDA

View Full Version : leak buster videos not working

mrbambocha
01-05-2010, 03:16 AM
Does anyone know why my leakbuster videos isnīt working, what plug-in do i miss?

Leak Buster Support
01-05-2010, 05:55 AM
Does anyone know why my leakbuster videos isnīt working, what plug-in do i miss?

You need to have adobe flash installed.

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

mrbambocha
01-05-2010, 07:00 AM
still not working

Leak Buster Support
01-05-2010, 04:29 PM
What version of Holdem Manager do you have? Make sure to update to the latest beta.

Rant2112
01-06-2010, 11:31 PM
I'm having the same problem.

I have HEM 1.10 beta 6.

I installed Flashplayer and restarted.

I installed the latest .NET and restarted.

Win XP. Running as admin.

When I click on LeakBuster inside HEM it shows the video window and controls but the spinner just keeps on spinning forever. The controls don't work either (play, ffwd, stop, etc.).

Julie
01-07-2010, 03:04 AM
What browser are you guys using? You likely need to install flash player in your internet explorer. You should get a message telling you this, if it's not installed (but it is possible you may have an old version). No matter your default browser, the .NET coding uses the Internet Explorer interface to stream the videos, so you have to open IE and install adobe flash. You don't need to use IE for anything else beyond just installing flash.

Leak Buster Support
01-07-2010, 05:22 AM
It's not browser dependent, but sometimes IE seems to work better.

It's clear that you have flash installed though, or you wouldn't be seeing the video player. Can you view videos on youtube?

Rant2112
01-07-2010, 09:35 AM
Thanks y'all. I got it working.

It was a problem with Flash.

I normally use Firefox and I used that to install the Flash player. I downloaded the Flash installer to my Desktop and installed it from there (with all programs closed). I verified in Firefox that the flash player was working.

BUT, when I opened Internet Explorer and tried to view a YouTube video it did NOT work. I clicked on the 'Install Flash' link on YouTube using IE and Leak Buster worked after that.

It looks like you need to install the Flash player from IE. Weird. I thought that the standard Flash installation properly updated all of your browsers but I guess not.

Leak Buster Support
01-07-2010, 04:54 PM
Glad you got it working. On some systems, it's fine if you have it only installed on firefox, but some it seems it needs IE.