PDA

View Full Version : Problems at the villan's stats....

chipi
09-20-2008, 12:09 PM
Hello, i'm new on this forum. On first place i'm gonna say sorry for my bad english, i'll try to make this message the better as I can :) .

Well, here's the problem...

I configurate the HM, import hands well, I order the stats of the players, save the positions and lock the layout, but when I open a new table, all the stats appear in a gian desorder....

I play at Stars.

I dunno why this is happening.

I've got the HM version 1.06.03.

Thanks everyone.

morny
09-20-2008, 12:20 PM
Probably yto do with preferred seating, do you use preferred seating on stars or do you sit in different seats on every table. If you used preferred seating you must go to Hud Options > Preferred Seating and tell HM what seat you use in stars, if you dont know the seat number of the preferred seat then youll need to try a few different sea numbers until you find the correct seat. Also if your using preferred seating then leave "Fix my Stats Positions" off in Hud Options > Player Preferences

chipi
09-20-2008, 12:53 PM
ty, u did it :)

Nikoo
09-20-2008, 02:47 PM
I sit myself different seats on every table so what should i do in my case? i have the same problem as chipi. All the stats are everywhere. :confused:

morny
09-20-2008, 02:57 PM
In your case make sure preferred seating is not enabled for the site your playing on through Hud Options > Seating Preferences

Also make sure "Fix My Stats Positions" isnt selected in Hud Options > Player Preferences

Nikoo
09-20-2008, 03:05 PM
Done, ty :D