PDA

View Full Version : Replacement serial no?

Rivers
01-04-2010, 08:17 PM
Is anyone checking their emails at the Support@acepokersolutions.com email address? I requested for an updated serial number 10 days ago and have not gotten a reply since.

Leak Buster Support
01-05-2010, 01:22 AM
Several support people (including me) have contacted you. An e-mail was sent to you yesterday from me. Have you checked your e-mail? Maybe junk mail filter.

Rivers
01-05-2010, 02:23 AM
That's weird. Checked the junk mail in gmail and there are no poker related mails. Will PM you with a different email address.

Leak Buster Support
01-05-2010, 02:49 AM
You can PM me with your e-mail, but support forwarded your e-mail to me. You didn't need a new serial, you just needed it reset (and it was reset).

You should update to the latest beta, and try to register it again.
http://rvgsoftware.fileburst.com

Rivers
01-05-2010, 03:20 AM
Thanks, it seems to work after you reset it for me. Any idea where I can have it reset should there be a need in future?

Julie
01-05-2010, 03:29 AM
Thanks, it seems to work after you reset it for me. Any idea where I can have it reset should there be a need in future?

We need to take care of the reset manually. We suggest contacting Support@acepokersolutions.com and our support team will gladly assist you.

Leak Buster Support
01-05-2010, 05:53 AM

You're welcome. Not sure why the e-mails got lost, but glad it's working for you.