PDA

View Full Version : No HUD for Stryyke(Ongame)

pokernoob
09-20-2008, 10:53 AM
I already followed setup guide.
Set auto import to D:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing
HM is auto importing/extracting fine with Ongame Extractor.

It wont detect my mini tables. I loaded table manager, and Ive completed my sets and it wont detect any table at all.

Im playing SNGs with Windows XP.
What am I doing wrong, or do you need more info to resolve this issue?

fabio
09-20-2008, 11:40 AM
D:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM Data

pokernoob
09-20-2008, 11:46 AM
subfolders is ticked so Im assuming all folders under importing is included.
Let me try adding D:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM Data

but Im sure this is my setup last time.
*starting another set*

pokernoob
09-20-2008, 12:00 PM
still nothing

morny
09-20-2008, 01:31 PM
Just to confirm you have holdem manager installed on the D drive as its usually installed on C by default

If you go into D:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM Data while playing are files appearing here?

If so is HM importing them successfully, please run a report for today to confirm and let me know

If it isnt email the files to morny@holdemmanager.net

Also if you try the table finder does it work http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54

pokernoob
09-20-2008, 02:01 PM
I tried table finder but it doesnt see the tables.
and files are appearing in HEM Data folder and Ongame Extractor keeps on updating that it has imported hands.

What report do you need and how do I run it?

fabio
09-20-2008, 05:02 PM
Please email me at fabio@holdemmanager.net ro arrange a date and time for a Teamviewer session so I can help you.

pokernoob
09-25-2008, 07:28 AM
any updates?
I only have 7 days left.

As I read posts there are players saying that they have successfully ran HUD on their site, can you post the Ongame sites with working HUDs? I dont mind transferring to another Ongame site as a last resort.

Also for those with working HUDs, can you please post a pic of the HUD working on mini tables, Id like to see how it looks. :D

Thanks,

Also, http://www.ongamenetwork.com/news/new-poker-engine-revealed-at-eig
I hope they improve their database to make things easier for everyone.