PDA

View Full Version : HEM+Ladbrokes problem

Feargush
01-04-2010, 02:25 PM
I have a problem with ladbrokes lobby, importing+hud works just fine and all, but whenever table manager is up (autoimporting hands), ladbrokes lobby starts to activate (popups) every second. This is really annoying because I basically have like one second to type / roll bets. I use windows vista and I already removed clear type from “Open classic appearance properties for more color options” in windows. Oh and I used 1.09 and updated to newest beta, same problem.

netsrak
01-04-2010, 02:58 PM
* Please try updating to the latest beta version 1.10 Beta 6 from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please answer and post these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

Feargush
01-04-2010, 03:13 PM
I have disabled the UAC, have the newest version, still the lobby popups. Tere is nothing wrong with importing or hud, it is just the fact that ladbrokes lobby keep popping up as active window every second as I play when im autoimporting (table manager is on). It stops popping up after I close the table manager.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

1.10 beta 6

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?

ladbrokes, no (ipoker,ongame)

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?
yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
yes

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?
yes

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
yes

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?
yes
6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
no
7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
yes
8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
yes
9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
no

fozzy71
01-04-2010, 07:52 PM
I have disabled the UAC, have the newest version, still the lobby popups. Tere is nothing wrong with importing or hud, it is just the fact that ladbrokes lobby keep popping up as active window every second as I play when im autoimporting (table manager is on). It stops popping up after I close the table manager.

Turn UAC back on and set all poker app's to run as admin, including ladbrokes.

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer (start > computer) and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right-click Properties the executables and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
no

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

Feargush
01-04-2010, 09:51 PM
I set the uac back on and and set all poker app's to run as admin, including ladbrokes. Still the lobby keeps popping up as I start autoimport. I uploaded my config.

netsrak
01-05-2010, 05:25 AM
The configuration of your archive folders is wrong:
C:\Poker\Victor Chandler\History\WINLANDER,True,True,C:\Poker\Vict or Chandler\History\WINLANDER
C:\Users\Jagedi\AppData\Local\P5\EuroBet\handhisto ry,True,True,C:\Users\Jagedi\AppData\Local\P5\Euro Bet\handhistory
C:\PKR\ladbrokesMPP,False,True,C:\PKR\ladbrokesMPP

The archive must never be in the same folder structure as the original handhistory files. Please create new folders for the archives and change the settings. The default is to use c:\hmarchive

Feargush
01-05-2010, 07:09 AM
I changed the archive-folders, didn't help either.

netsrak
01-05-2010, 07:55 AM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

fozzy71
01-08-2010, 02:59 PM
[x] Force On Top cured this customer's problem.