PDA

View Full Version : Auto Rate Issue

Eric Stoner
01-04-2010, 02:00 PM
As directed, I'm sharing the auto rate rules and the screen shots to show what the program is doing. I have read the other threads regarding the same issue and followed those directions. I'm using the current beta.

What is happening is that the auto rate feature is working, but it's not consistent. Some players will have their icons update for the first time after 30 hands, and some of them will have their icons update for the first time after 100 hands (or somewhere in between).

I've been taking notes manually based on the stats as right now I'm playing between 2-3 tables, but if I add more tables, manually taking notes will not work.

I've customized my rules, but I can't figure out if the rules are the issue (or if it's something else).

Thanks for the assist.

netsrak
01-04-2010, 02:43 PM
You have added the AGG factor to every rule. This AGG factor is not calculated for every hand which means 30 samples containing AGG are different from 30 samples for VPIP or PFR.
Aggression factor is calculated (Bet + Raise) / Call, checking or folding has no effect = no sample

Thats why your rules don't work properly.

Eric Stoner
01-04-2010, 03:52 PM
Thanks for looking at this for me.