PDA

View Full Version : Ongame tables open black when HM is on!

DFX
01-04-2010, 12:56 PM
Hello!

I have some weird problem. I play Ongame network ( bet24 poker) and since i started using HM i have weird problems when HM is started, i cant open new tables, they are just black ?!?! when HM its down everything is ok but when i start it and start auto importing its always the same, cannot open new tables they just seems to be black, and also cannot close em anymore....

Any suggestions what to do and what this could be ? and i think almost certain its HM problem becouse without it poker sofware works 100% fine.

Thank you very much,

DFX

netsrak
01-04-2010, 02:58 PM
* Please try updating to the latest beta version 1.10 Beta 6 from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please answer and post these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174