PDA

View Full Version : Different Manager results/hands vs HUD

Hilips
01-04-2010, 11:19 AM
http://i46.tinypic.com/5lnnrm.png

This is with 1.10 beta 6 at Ladbrokes (Microgaming) and the manager as the correct money won.

The HUD started when i clicked "Start Auto Import".

fozzy71
01-04-2010, 03:23 PM
Uncheck "Import from Subfolders" in the auto-import settings.

Move the gamehistory.dat file your \hmarchive folder and import it via Import From File(s).

Try a new session with auto-import. A new handhistory file should be generated.

Hilips
01-04-2010, 05:26 PM
I don't have the "Import from subfolders" checked and i delete gamehistory.dat every day.

The hands are all imported correctly, the wrong value is on the HUD only. It will not make any difference if i import the file again with "import from file", or am i wrong?

Anyway, i'll report back after my next session with a new HH file.

Tks

netsrak
01-05-2010, 04:37 AM
The Hud sometimes displays wrong values because of some import problems, the values in the reports are more important.

Hilips
01-05-2010, 01:48 PM
The Hud sometimes displays wrong values because of some import problems, the values in the reports are more important.

It didn't before.

If this is a know bug you guys could close this thread.

netsrak
01-06-2010, 07:40 AM
At the moment i think its just a temporary inaccuracy in some rare situations. So i see no need to fix this. Or is this a problem you have very often?

Hilips
01-06-2010, 09:36 AM
I only played two session with the last beta and on both of them i had this problem.

I never had this issue before since this feature was implemented and i quite like to over my mouse on the hud icon to see how many hands i have played.

But if you say this is a bug that doesn't need a fix..... what can i say? I feel that is just a weird thing to say especially since you are part of the HM support team.

piet51
01-06-2010, 10:14 AM
what can i say? I feel that is just a weird thing to say especially since you are part of the HM support team.

If it is a bug !! , it should be fixed
IMHO

Piet:eek:

netsrak
01-06-2010, 10:19 AM
You get me wrong - if its a reproducable bug it should be fixed. Thats why i asked.

I was talking about this only happening in very rare situations. For example i sometimes experience this when rejoining a table on FTP in connection with the prefetch.

But as you explain it now i think it is a new bug. Please zip and mail the original handhistory files with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net.

Rvg72
01-06-2010, 04:01 PM
It would be really helpful if you could see which hands were missing and send those to me. Next time this happens for the first time you should be able to see the difference in $ and identify the specific hand hopefully. Another way to check is that the hand should not appear in the last 3 hands view in the hud.

Once we see which hands are being missed it should be easy to correct

Thanks,
Roy

Hilips
01-07-2010, 12:30 PM
It would be really helpful if you could see which hands were missing and send those to me. Next time this happens for the first time you should be able to see the difference in $ and identify the specific hand hopefully. Another way to check is that the hand should not appear in the last 3 hands view in the hud.

Once we see which hands are being missed it should be easy to correct

Thanks,
Roy

I think i found the problem, every time a start a session with the file gamehistory.dat a litle big, from datamining, the HUD have problems catching up all the hands. If i delete the file right before i start playing i have no problems.

Hilips
01-09-2010, 11:13 AM
I think i found the problem, every time a start a session with the file gamehistory.dat a litle big, from datamining, the HUD have problems catching up all the hands. If i delete the file right before i start playing i have no problems.

Meh, after more play... this is not the problem at all.