PDA

View Full Version : $ EV calculated wrong.

von_Sjaak0z
01-04-2010, 08:05 AM
Hi there,

For some strange reason my holdem manager does not import all my hands, but it also calculates $EV wrong, for example when looking at the CASH games tab, and I go to sessions.

I could have a session where I'm down 31.55 dollar, but my $EV for the same session being $5896.98. Please take a look at the attachment.

It also seems I am missing hands in the manager, some key hands I wanted to find from that session are not to be found back in the session, I have disabled all filters.

The strangest thing about all of this is that the HUD manager does reflect my profit per table accurately, however the manager does not, due to the missing hands.

I updated to the latest beta version, recalculating EV doesn't solve the issue.

So summed up, I have the following issue:

Running Windos 7 64bit
Pokerstars and Partypoker cash game
Both do not include all played hands in a session, and both calculate EV dramatically wrong (1000's off)

I have looked for individual with a miscalulated EV in the session, however there are none, So for some reason a calculation goes wrong in the Sessions screen. Perhaps double data types treated as integer data types? Or database field type problem?

I am a programmer myself so if I can find stuff out my self, please let me know!

Thanks!

netsrak
01-04-2010, 09:23 AM
Please make sure you are using the latest Beta 1.10 Beta 6 from the link in my signature.
Try to import some hands into a new database to see if it fixes the problem.

If it does your database is corrupt. You can try a reindex via pgadmin. But if that doesn't help you need to switch to a new database and reimport all your hands.