PDA

View Full Version : no hero stats on pokestars

Riddlah
01-04-2010, 06:35 AM
Hello,

In fulltilt cash game 6 max is everything okey, but in stars, I am missing hero stats, every others play stats are in theirs place

thanx you for advice, what can be wrong and how can i fix it

netsrak
01-04-2010, 09:31 AM
Please check Hud Options-> setup hero names

Are Hero stats activated for your active Hud in the player preferences?

You could try to enable fixed stats position for Hero stats to find them.

Riddlah
01-04-2010, 04:41 PM
I guess so. I am using same setings on all poker sites. On full tilt it goes on stars it does not.

I have disabled "Disable hero in hud" option. I am enabled display for you and display for oponnents option.

I also have enabled this fixing stats positon.

I just do not see hero stats there on stars.

fozzy71
01-04-2010, 08:09 PM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmbetaupdate

Are you using custom HUDs? Are they all properly configured on the Use For: tab?

Please attach your prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called prefs. To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

Riddlah
01-06-2010, 08:25 AM
there are 3 prefs files, in this folder, i atached pref.xml, other are like prefs and number

I have downloaded my hud setting from this site. And imported it, I do not know what mean custom hud.

I tryed instal new beta few days ago, but i discover that i already have this beta. I gonna try it again

thanx