PDA

View Full Version : Import errors pokerstars

jestein
01-04-2010, 05:44 AM
Hello,

First off I need very clear instructions. I am not an inexperienced computer user, however I tried to get help previously and was asked to do things I did not understand.

My omaha mananger is not working for pokerstars. I have downloaded the latest patches and updated the manager and nothing has changed. The only hands that import correctly are tournament hand histories. Any ring game hands come up as import errors.

I only use the manager for basic stuff, I don't even use the hud. I only use the manager to import from the folder that I have designated where my hand histories are saved. Please help. I don't want to uninstall and lose all my stats from last year.

Thank you.

Jason

netsrak
01-04-2010, 09:12 AM
* Please try updating to the latest beta version 1.10 Beta 6 from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please answer and post these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

jestein
01-04-2010, 01:37 PM
I have windows version 5.1. There is no option to run as admin. I have all three set to run as a particular user.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?

The problem only occurs for pokerstars hand histories and only for ring game hands. Tournament hands and results import properly.

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?

yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?

yes

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?

yes

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?

yes, but they say import error

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?

Actually, I am not permitted to create a new database. Everytime I click options database management, the program closes. IT states DBcontrolpanel encountered a problem and must close program.

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?

Are you talking about table scanner. IF so, no it does not work. The whole screen is gray and does not allow me to click anything.

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?

Not using vista

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?

yes

netsrak
01-04-2010, 02:38 PM
* Please try updating to the latest beta version 1.10 Beta 6 from the link in my signature.

You need to update your holdemmanager. 1.08.04 is too old