PDA

View Full Version : help !!

bluffalloadbill
01-03-2010, 08:52 PM
installed 1.09.03 on my laptop on vista and all is ok. installed 1.10.beta 6 and i can no longer boot hm and get this alert
an error occured on startup access to path c:\programfiles\rvgsoftware\holdemmanager\fishfind er\filterv2. is denied.
re install 1.09.03 and all is ok.
so tried all beta versions still the same
checked path and filterv2 dosent exist so i create a new folder fro filgterv2 and reboot then i get another access denied so create that folder. and againa nd again etc etc finalyy gave up on some billings davidson scheaffer .txt file.
when evr i go back to .9 all is ok

i wanna run .10 for pkr support can anyone help as i dont understand why these paths are missing when i have tried to download like 10 times for .10
thanks

fozzy71
01-04-2010, 12:39 AM
For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer (start > computer) and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right-click Properties the executables and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.