PDA

View Full Version : HUD works on FTP, but not PS

Tiwilager
01-03-2010, 07:27 PM
I posted in the quick answers section before going away for new years, and was instructed to create a new thread if it still did not work...so here it is.

Here are the questions to the troubleshooting questions:

1: Version: Latest...just updated.
2: Playing NL Holdem Tournament on PS. HUD works fine on FTP, yes I clicked the Start auto import.
3: Went through the setup, didn't work.
4: Hand histories are showing up in the right folder, HEM is importing them, just the HUD isn't showing up.
5: Hands show up just fine.
6: I don't have table finder.
7: Yes, the hand histories are English.
8: UAC is turned off.
9: File attached.

Thanks in advance.

Tiwilager
01-03-2010, 08:06 PM
So...for the first time I opened up 2 pokerstars tables, and the HUD works great on the second one opened, but does not show up on the first opened window. I am very confused.

Tiwilager
01-03-2010, 08:12 PM
By table finder I thought you meant TableScanner, I found table finder, ran it, and relaunched, and it seems to work now.

netsrak
01-04-2010, 04:28 AM
You should switch to an english Stars client then it should work without table finder.

Tiwilager
01-04-2010, 09:34 AM
I am running an english stars client.
I was playing scheduled tournaments, and when I brought up table manager, it didn't seen to recognize the name of the first table, so the HUD would not show up, but when Table finder was run, it found it, but I think I had to leave it open for the HUD to keep working.

netsrak
01-04-2010, 02:31 PM
Was it a special type of tourney?
Which HM version?

Tiwilager
01-06-2010, 10:17 AM
1.09.03, and yes, it was a special tournament.

Patvs
01-06-2010, 12:45 PM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

and reimport the tournament handhistory.
Next time in a similar tournament it will display the HUD.