PDA

View Full Version : Everest - stat on top of window head drops

coelho
09-20-2008, 08:29 AM
On Everest, i positioned the stats for the top player on top of the window head (that bar with on the right site the 3 buttons for minimize, full screen and exit). After every update of the players stats, so after every single hand, the stats for that top person are dropping 1 or 2 pixels, resulting in stats over playernames after a couple of hands. It doesn't matter if stats are locked or not, result is the same.

I know there were some problems with placing stats on top op de window head a number of versions ago. That's solved, but this one is pretty irritating too. All other stats placed in the window, don't move.

Could you please solve this in a next release?

morny
09-20-2008, 08:17 PM
Fxied in this Beta http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.03betawhud.exe

coelho
09-22-2008, 01:36 PM
with installing this one, it seems that i am downgrading from 1.06.03h to 1.06.03e. Is that correct?

morny
09-22-2008, 01:56 PM
Yes but it has a new Hud Build which fixes your problem that version h dosent have. You can wait and the current beta will be released soon with the HUD built into it if downgraded causes any issues