PDA

View Full Version : hands not archiving

battered
01-03-2010, 06:14 PM
my hands used to archive ok, then my profile corrupted and I set up a new one.

now all my played hands stay in pokersites history folder.
the link for processed hands to go to is ok.

how can I get the hands moved - thanks

fozzy71
01-03-2010, 06:26 PM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmbetaupdate

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer (start > computer) and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right-click Properties the executables and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Move the files in the handhistory folder to your \hmarchive folder and import them via import file or import from folder.

Try a new session with auto-import. A new handhistory file should be generated.

options > miscellaneous options > change archive duration > 5

Try to make sure you close your poker client before you stop the HM auto import. Also try to open HM and start the auto import before you open the poker client.

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.