PDA

View Full Version : Wrong displayed in Pokerstars..

Riverson
01-03-2010, 04:51 PM
Hello!

Im using Pokertracker with FullTilt and since a few days also with Pokerstars. With Fulltilt everything works fine. Now with pokerstars when I open a table, then the window with the stats appears, only at the wrong player! Sometimes when I open a table the stats window appears at the right place, but often like I said at the wrong place...

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Strange thing is that in combination with Full tilt everything works perfect, the stats are displayed at the right player. But at stars it goes wrong (at most of the tables, not everyone)

thanks for the assistance!

Regards,
Riverson

Ps. Im using Vista

fozzy71
01-03-2010, 06:50 PM
I assume you are referring to Holdem Manager and not Pokertracker?

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt.
4) configure your poker client preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly
5) Setup HUD pre-fetch: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=29 (if on stars or ftp)
6) open one cash Table and adjust the HUD while observing, and then sit and play at least one hand
7) move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
8) Table manager -> File -> Save positions
9) Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

Riverson
01-05-2010, 01:53 PM
Thanks for your reaction. It works fine now!

But what I wondered myself:
1. Im playing at a laptop (with vista) and a pc (with XP). The problem appeared at the laptop with Vista. How comes that on the pc I had nothing to establish or something like that (and it works already perfect then) and that on my laptop I had to follow your described steps to let it work the right way with PS?

2. I read something that there can be stored only 500 hands of a player? Is this right? I hope im wrong...

Waiting for your response!
Riverson

fozzy71
01-05-2010, 03:54 PM
Thanks for your reaction. It works fine now!

But what I wondered myself:
1. Im playing at a laptop (with vista) and a pc (with XP). The problem appeared at the laptop with Vista. How comes that on the pc I had nothing to establish or something like that (and it works already perfect then) and that on my laptop I had to follow your described steps to let it work the right way with PS?

I would assume some of the settings were different. If you dont use preferred seating on pokerstars you wont have these issues.

2. I read something that there can be stored only 500 hands of a player? Is this right? I hope im wrong...

:confused:

Of course not. The only limitations are your PC.

Riverson
01-10-2010, 05:54 PM
Hi there, back again!

Before I started this thread everything worked perfect in combination with FullTilt and I had problems with Stars...

The problem with Stars is solved (by following your steps in your first reply) , but today I wanted to play at Tilt again, and to my large stupefaction I see the stats are suddenly displayed at the wrong player also at this Pokerclient! The same problem as I had at Stars before!

So now at Stars it works fine, but at Fulltilt the stats are wrong displayed now. How can I solve this problem?? Which change (to let work Stars fine) has suddenly caused this problem (at FullTilt)?

thnx!

fozzy71
01-10-2010, 10:13 PM
The changes shouldnt have affected full tilt. The HUD separates the positions by site. Are you using the same Default HUD for each site? A custom HUD for both sites? Or a separate HUD for each site? Maybe it would be best if you copied your HUD to create a new one. Then set one HUD to Stars, one to Full Tilt, and set the Default HUD to a site you never play.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=135

If you are still having problems Please attach your prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called prefs. To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

avlidas
02-03-2012, 05:19 AM
where is that table manager option on hm2? i just had the huds displayed correctly on 4 tables at once and i just want to save the positions..

and can you tell me why my own hud wasnt displayed cause i dont know what i did to fix it , i had the " no hero hud" option uncheched all the time

Patvs
02-03-2012, 07:58 PM
TableManager in HM2: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1441/HowIsTableFinderUtilizedIfTheHUDDoesNotAppear%3F

Save Positions: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1611/HUD+Options+and+Features
(use configurations for all tables of same type button = save)