PDA

View Full Version : Equalize different HH-times

alexXx__
01-03-2010, 02:08 PM
Unfortunately you can't set the time of all poker-platforms as you wish it. So e.g. fulltilt and ipoker... Whereas on fulltilt the time ET is fixed, WET is fixed on ipoker. That leads (through different times in the handhistories) to wrong and constantly changing graphs of a day/time period.

I've been using HM for a long time and I really like a lot of it but that is a "bug" one really should fix. If one could set the times in HM for each platform so HM can equalize them, the graphs would become correct again - a service that should be garantueed by a leading poker-software :)

I really hope you're able to fix that soon!

alexXx__
01-03-2010, 02:09 PM
Unfortunately you can't set the time of all poker-platforms as you wish it. So e.g. fulltilt and ipoker... Whereas on fulltilt the time ET is fixed, WET is fixed on ipoker. That leads (through different times in the handhistories) to wrong and constantly changing graphs of a day/time period.

I've been using HM for a long time and I really like a lot of it but that is a "bug" one really should fix. If one could set the times in HM for each platform so HM can equalize them, the graphs would become correct again - a service that should be garantueed by a leading poker-software :)

I really hope you're able to fix that soon!

fozzy71
01-03-2010, 03:38 PM
options > adjust site import times

alexXx__
01-03-2010, 07:24 PM
Maybe I'm blind but I can't find that... I don't have that topic in my HM-options although I have the version 1.09.03

fozzy71
01-03-2010, 07:28 PM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmbetaupdate