PDA

View Full Version : Config change and now HUD doesn't work

Tangerine 53
01-03-2010, 12:53 PM
Sorry I've posted this on another thread also. Apologies for duplicating but I think it probably belongs here.

I loaded this config and it seemd fine in HEM but wouldn't load a HUD when I tried it in a tourney in Full Tilt. The HUD options in the 'Use for' tab were all set for Full Tilt and Tourneys and the default config switched to a site I didn't use.

When it didn't work I deleted the new config but now I've found that the default config won't work either (and the 'Use for' tab is unchecked for the tourney boxes). So now I've got no HUD that works.

The default HUD is now not working in any game, not just tourneys. I tried it in some play money cash games just to test.
The auto import is working fine and I can see hand histories of the hands I do play.
I've been through the FAQ for HUD's that don't seem to be working and can't see anything else to help me get this started again.

Please help!

fozzy71
01-03-2010, 03:43 PM
1) Close HM and the Table Manager. Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe
2) Export any custom HUD configs and Copy/Paste your \Config folder before deleting any files as a backup.
3) Delete your existing HUD Prefs files, so HM will rebuild them to default. If you have any custom HUD's export them first and/or copy the \config folder to back them up.
4) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml, pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt.
5) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.