PDA

View Full Version : Difficulty marking hands

gpiotter
09-20-2008, 03:39 AM
I have to double click, sometimes 10 or more times to get that window to pop-up. Is there an easier way to go about this?

I only have it showing the last hand, not the last 3. When I click on the player's name it seems I have to find the exact right spot or else it doesn't open. Today was the first day I started marking hands (what is the last button on the right? I can see 2+2, but can't make out the last one-are these functional yet) and it was a royal pain.

Am I doing something wrong, i.e. clicking the wrong place?

morny
09-20-2008, 01:51 PM
You should just click in the black space near the villains name rather than the name itself. If thats not working maybe we can do a www.teamviewer.com session to have a look if that suits

gpiotter
09-30-2008, 04:03 AM
You should just click in the black space near the villains name rather than the name itself. If thats not working maybe we can do a www.teamviewer.com session to have a look if that suits

There is no black space. It's still a pain in the...wrist. If I double click fast it doesn't work. If I double click slowly it doesn't work. I have to keep clicking and clicking forever 'til it tilts me :eek:

I'm up for the teamviewer session. How do we go about it?

morny
09-30-2008, 02:42 PM
email me morny@holdemmanager.net when you download www.teamviewer.com and send me the ID and password it creates and tell me a suitable time