PDA

View Full Version : Transfer to UTF database

vlsup
01-03-2010, 06:11 AM
I have a database created long ago (since 1.08 release) - and it is ASCII
Purged (several times) HHs via Observed Histories configuration - so there are stats only, no HHs. Mostly.
Archive HH folder is lost
More than that - I edited a lot of tourney results (because of bad import) and manually entered (created) a lot of them. And I don't rememder which ones are imported - and which are entered "by own hands".
Question: How can I switch to new UTF database without losing all stats and results?

netsrak
01-03-2010, 06:38 AM
Thats not possible - you will loose at least the stats for purged hands. But as they are very old that doesn't really matter. I hope you didn't purge your own hands?

Export all hands, notes and tourney results from the old database and import them to your new database.

vlsup
01-03-2010, 07:05 AM
ok, understood about stats and HHs
but tourney results - how to get them true?
look: I can import real histories from archive in new database. I have some - not all are lost.
After that I export "edited" resutls from old base and import them in a new. As I know, HEM ignores dublicates - and if wrong result of some tourneys allready IS in new database after HH import - it means "true" result will not be imported later?

netsrak
01-03-2010, 03:24 PM
No, that should work