PDA

View Full Version : Can't check or uncheck boxes on main filter page...

goodintent
01-03-2010, 02:59 AM
I cannot uncheck any of the "position" or "preflop action" boxes on the main filters page nor can I check the "Position Of" boxes. I recently downloaded the trial version and may be missing something obvious and if so I am sorry.

netsrak
01-03-2010, 06:33 AM
Please update to the latest Beta 1.10 Beta 6 from the link in my signature.

If that doesn't fix it please post a screenshot.

goodintent
01-04-2010, 05:47 PM
Here is a screenshot (sorry i can't figure how to cut and paste the file is attached). I can check and uncheck the boxes beside "stakes." I cannot check or uncheck any of the boxes next to "position", preflop action", or "position of."

goodintent
01-04-2010, 06:06 PM
BTW, I did use the link in your signature to update to the latest beta before I posted the screenshot and I still was not able to check or uncheck the boxes.

fozzy71
01-04-2010, 09:04 PM
Change your DPI scaling to normal/96.

http://www.istartedsomething.com/20061211/vista-dpi-scaling/

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer (start > computer) and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right-click Properties the executables and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.