PDA

View Full Version : $EV Not working for FTP Heads-Up Super Turbos

ChipsAhoya
01-03-2010, 02:03 AM
Hello,

I have a couple thousand HUST sit and gos in HEM; I just downloaded 1.10 b6 and when I check the Show $EV values box, the ROI/Winnings/$/hr items all turn red, but they're exactly they same and there is no visible red line on the graph.

I don't have this problem with my 9-man super turbos, only the heads-up ones, which I imagine would have an easier calculation since ICM isn't a factor.

Thanks,

Eric

netsrak
01-03-2010, 07:26 AM
Please zip and mail some of the tourney hands and summaries as examples to support@holdemmanager.net.

Please add a link to this thread as reference

ChipsAhoya
01-03-2010, 02:32 PM
Please zip and mail some of the tourney hands and summaries as examples to support@holdemmanager.net.

Please add a link to this thread as reference

Thanks, email sent.

B-Money
01-04-2010, 03:22 PM
ChipsAhoya,

Sad news / good news, depends on how you want to take it. I imported the hands you sent and I show EV differences. Main numbers change and it's shown in the graph. -35% ROI, EV says you are up 50.3% ROI for these 3 tournaments. Numbers also match in the graphs.

With the KO hands you sent, I also see EV and equity being calculated in the hand view.

-B

ChipsAhoya
01-04-2010, 07:29 PM
do you know why the EV differences aren't showing up in my HEM, then? I have the EV in the hand view as far as BB30 I've won $X in tourney chips and should have won $Y, but it doesn't show on the main reports/graph screen for these heads-up tournaments...

B-Money
01-04-2010, 07:40 PM
Not sure why they are broken for you but not us. :confused:

One thing you can try is making a new database and importing the tourneys you sent us. If they import and display fine it's possible something got corrupt in your database. As long as the current database opens you can export all your hands and rebuild a database if you don't have the original hand history files.

-B

ChipsAhoya
01-05-2010, 10:07 PM
well, I did a new database and reimported overnight, and now it shows up. not sure why that would happen, but thanks.