fisheater111
01-02-2010, 11:58 PM
is hem compatible with mac?

thanks

fozzy71
01-03-2010, 01:08 AM
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=6967&highlight=imac

Not unless you run windows on your mac.

You can vote for it, here - http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions/suggestions/86355-let-s-get-a-mac-version-of-hem-without-using-parrallels-?ref=title

melioris
01-03-2010, 10:44 AM
Happy New Year HEM!!!!!

I am just wondering since the HEM for MAC is now the #1 vote getter in the voting thingy linked above, is there any movement on this front? I would happily be a beta tester.

I understand that the following question is one that you may not want to answer, but I would really appreciate a candid answer. Since the other program released a mac version, is a mac version something that is seriously in the works for HEM or should some of us dedicated mac users give the inferior product a whirl. I understand market share, limited resources, and a host of other factors contribute to your business decision. Of course my preference would be to use HEM in OSX, but I just want to know if that is a realistic possibility.

fozzy71
01-03-2010, 02:38 PM
I can't answer that question. I have forwarded it to the developer.

melioris
01-23-2010, 05:32 PM
I am bumping this thread just to remind you all of the topic. I completely understand how it is to be busy as all get out so I assume this thread got lost in the shuffle.

dan233
01-24-2010, 03:05 AM
that would be a good Idea

fozzy71
01-24-2010, 03:30 PM
I am bumping this thread just to remind you all of the topic. I completely understand how it is to be busy as all get out so I assume this thread got lost in the shuffle.

We are always trying to improve the HEM product and user experience and are aware that many players want to use a macintosh native OS to play poker and analyze HEM. We have increased our development staff and our existing developers are working nonstop on HEM enhancements and core functionality.

We are currently considering either a new dedicated developer for this project or developing it in conjunction with a partner. Based on this, I can’t give you a commitment now as to when it will be available.

melioris
01-24-2010, 05:33 PM
We are always trying to improve the HEM product and user experience and are aware that many players want to use a macintosh native OS to play poker and analyze HEM. We have increased our development staff and our existing developers are working nonstop on HEM enhancements and core functionality.

We are currently considering either a new dedicated developer for this project or developing it in conjunction with a partner. Based on this, I can’t give you a commitment now as to when it will be available.

Thanks so much for the update. It is really nice to know your long-term plans, even if that is all that is knowable right now.

WallyWattz
07-21-2010, 10:21 PM
Hey guys, any update on this? Even just when you plan to start to build and develop would be great to know. FWIW, I keep wanting to switch to PT3 for Mac, but the only thing stopping me is that their Rush HUD doesn't work. Once they get that working, I'll probably become a PT3 user.

netsrak
07-22-2010, 04:32 AM
Sorry but we have no updates on this