PDA

View Full Version : problem moving panels

EulogioJ
01-02-2010, 11:35 PM
Hello,

I have used HM for a long time now. However, I have formatted my PC today and I am having tons of problems to reconfigure my HM software.

The main problem: I can not move panels (not the whole panel nor individual panels). I used to move the panels just right clicking my mouse, but it is not working now. If I right click my mouse (with or withouth using the control buttom) nothing happens. Is it a general problem or just mine?
Please, I need urgent answer, because I can not play due to this problem, as the panels and the name and stack of the players are overlapping...

hope to get some answer

fozzy71
01-03-2010, 01:11 AM
hud options > tables preferences > [ ] lock the layout

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer (start > computer) and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right-click + Properties the executables and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.