PDA

View Full Version : Showdown Winnings Graph

Ajax
01-02-2010, 11:17 AM
The graph starts with overall winnings. When I add showdown winnings to the graph, I get two more lines.

What does it mean when the blue line is increasing above the overall line while the red line is dropping below it?

What would it mean if the red line were increasing above the overall line while the blue line was dropping below it?

fozzy71
01-02-2010, 01:13 PM
The graph starts with overall winnings. When I add showdown winnings to the graph, I get two more lines.

What does it mean when the blue line is increasing above the overall line while the red line is dropping below it?

This means you win more of your money at Showdown than you do in Non-Showdown pots. This is rather common at the micro stakes where people dont fold very much.

What would it mean if the red line were increasing above the overall line while the blue line was dropping below it?

This is usually the sign of an aggressive player who wins more of his money by getting his opponents to fold. This is more common in 6 max than it is in full ring, but the goal is usually to try and keep your red line at or above 0.

The most important line is always the green line. ;)