PDA

View Full Version : holdem mgr will not update

YouGotDurred
01-02-2010, 10:59 AM
In the middle of a tournament last night, my holdem manger stop updating the hand history as I was playing. After the tournament I try rebooting with no success. I then try to download the tournament history and it would not update. For the last tournament I played it has me down for 97 hands, I believe I played roughly twice that amount... can you please assist me in fixing this problem, do I need to do some type of maintenance for the system.

thanks

fozzy71
01-02-2010, 11:15 AM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmbetaupdate

To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

YouGotDurred
01-02-2010, 12:19 PM
that worked, but if I can asked why this happen in the first place? Is this normal? and will there ever be a time when holdem mgr will auto update tournament information, in regards to time, winnings, and finishes, without the user having to do it manually by having the poker site email the info first...

thanks

fozzy71
01-02-2010, 12:24 PM
that worked, but if I can asked why this happen in the first place? Is this normal?

I am not sure why it would stop in the middle of a tournament. That is rather odd.

and will there ever be a time when holdem mgr will auto update tournament information, in regards to time, winnings, and finishes, without the user having to do it manually by having the poker site email the info first...

thanks

I assume you play at Pokerstars? I believe they plan to add something similar to the old PT2 method eventually, but it is somewhat low priority right now. You can suggest it, or vote for it, here - http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions

YouGotDurred
01-02-2010, 12:54 PM
sorry last question

you got me to create a new folder and place it in desktop

now that I am done updating

I no longer need that folder

but the computer will not let me deleted it

there is another copy already in HE archives, so I don't see the point of keeping this one

How do I delete this folder ???

thanks
I promise no more questions :)

fozzy71
01-02-2010, 04:47 PM
Windows is annoying sometimes. It is probably because part of HM still has that folder locked. The easiest way to fix is to restart your computer, you should be able to send it to the recycle bin.