PDA

View Full Version : Minor feature requests

lonelycube
01-02-2010, 12:53 AM
- Tablescanner: Remember scoring profile after exit
- Tablescanner: Option to only use hands from the same limit. e.g. you scan a NL 100 table, so just use NL 100 hands for the scan (as in the HUD) and generate a player per limit in the player list.

- Report: A stat of the actual rake paid (not the average). I think, that is quite an important stat and not really difficult to calculate.
- Report: street based EV calcs would be nice. Are you working on it? I admit, a big wish but it has been around for quite a while.

-General: A hand history export function with a bunch of options. This has been promised us months/years/decades ago

(the sticky thread said here would and would not be the place to request features. Please move the thread if necessary)

fozzy71
01-02-2010, 01:36 AM
- Tablescanner: Remember scoring profile after exit
- Tablescanner: Option to only use hands from the same limit. e.g. you scan a NL 100 table, so just use NL 100 hands for the scan (as in the HUD) and generate a player per limit in the player list.

Post in the Table Scanner Forum

- Report: A stat of the actual rake paid (not the average). I think, that is quite an important stat and not really difficult to calculate.

The rake state is accurate according to how each site calculates rake, in the latest beta.

- Report: street based EV calcs would be nice. Are you working on it? I admit, a big wish but it has been around for quite a while.

EV functionality will be improved in the future.

-General: A hand history export function with a bunch of options. This has been promised us months/years/decades ago

You can suggest it, or vote for it, here - http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions

(the sticky thread said here would and would not be the place to request features. Please move the thread if necessary)

In general, you shouldn't post any feature requests on the forums. That's what our UserVoice page is for.

lonelycube
01-02-2010, 01:54 AM
Just to make sure before I post an idea in the user voice page.

The rake stat shows the average rake paid that is used for rakeback calcs and there is no rake stat that shows your actual paid rake (like Pokertracker Omaha shows). Is this correct?

OT: do you still to Mods, fozzy? If so, can you send me a link please.

fozzy71
01-02-2010, 07:55 PM
Just to make sure before I post an idea in the user voice page.

The rake stat shows the average rake paid that is used for rakeback calcs and there is no rake stat that shows your actual paid rake (like Pokertracker Omaha shows). Is this correct?

1.10 Beta 5 Other New Functionality
* Updated the rest of the site rake methods. Pacific, Bodog, Everest, FTP, Party, Stars and Cake use Dealt. Cereus and Betfair use Average Contributed Rake. Ipoker uses dealt until Jan 2 when it switches to Average Contributed. All others are set to Weighted Contributed.

1.10 Beta 6 Other New Functionality
* Switched Pacific to weighted contributed rake - it was dealt before but this was a mistake

OT: do you still to Mods, fozzy? If so, can you send me a link please.

www.fozzy71.com will get you there via redirect.