PDA

View Full Version : Problem Importing Hands From PokerStars

erbacheck
01-02-2010, 12:42 AM
I have no problem importing hands from ftp. I set up PokerStars exactly the same. I've tried to make knew hand history folders and stuff like that and tried to import the hands manually but no matter what I do when I try to import hands from Stars it says:
Imported 1 files.
Files Imported: 1 of 1
Hands Imported: 0 hands/s 0.0/s
Duplicate Hands: 0
Import Errors: 9

Patvs
01-02-2010, 02:49 AM
-1 Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

-2 Make sure the handhistories are saved in English

-3 Make sure the HM archive folder is not a subfolder of the import folder, but a separate folder (default: C:/HHarchive

-4 Go look in the PokerStars handhistory folder (default: Users/your username/Appldata/Local/PokerStars/Handhistory) if PokerStars actually creates the files. MOVE the files to a new directory<--- and do a import from folder on the files after they've been moved to a new location

dare_v
01-02-2010, 02:52 PM
I also have problems with pokerstars import, but a bit different:

- auto import does not work
- manual import from the SAME folder works (tried moving to another directory but same problem, auto does not work, manual do)
- HUD is not working
- Table manager finds tables, but there are no unattached hands

I have the latest beta and using HEM for some other sites where it works flawless.

I also am registered user so would appriciate some help ASAP.

EDIT: this was strange, after setting HEM to run as administrator (despite the fact I have UAC OFF) helped. Strange thing that for other sites it was OK, just not for PS? Or maybe restarting HEM helped...