PDA

View Full Version : Ongame

remete13
01-01-2010, 10:59 PM
The HEM does not seem to recognize the real buyins of the MTT's and SNG's on the Ongame network (i tried it on bwin). The Hud is working fine, but the stats under the "tournament" menupoint are false.

There's also a problem in cash game, with the hands when I'm all in: some of these are not imported by HEM.

Patvs
01-02-2010, 02:47 AM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

ONGAME doesn't list the buyin info in the handhistory, so HoldemManager needs to guess what it is based on the handhistory number. Attach-Email any hand handhistory that doesn't import properly to support@holdemmanager.net so we can compare the tourney number with our current list.

remete13
01-02-2010, 09:55 AM
I'm using win7 x64/HEM 1.10 beta 6, so that can't be the problem.
I'll send the HH's- if i'll find them in HM archive:)

Fred2k
01-02-2010, 06:08 PM
The HEM does not seem to recognize the real buyins of the MTT's and SNG's on the Ongame network (i tried it on bwin). The Hud is working fine, but the stats under the "tournament" menupoint are false.

There's also a problem in cash game, with the hands when I'm all in: some of these are not imported by HEM.
That's strange, I play sng from 5.5 to 33$, and buyin, finish position and winnings are recognized properly on ongame (winamax and bwin)
Only problem is in MTTs, hem doesn't "know" when i'm out, so I have to manualy edit my finish position and. winnings

Fred2k
01-02-2010, 06:16 PM
And just a guess for the allin hands...just a supposition...when you lose, don't you sometime instaclose the table ? If so, last hand won't be imported.

remete13
01-02-2010, 06:51 PM
The finish position and the size of the SNG (i play 30 seated multi SNG's) are properly recognized, the buyin is not.

netsrak
01-03-2010, 07:44 AM
You need to manually edit this informations in the dataview because they are not contained in the handhistories.