PDA

View Full Version : Can the real-time HH window display your hand's equity even if u fold?

domino66
01-01-2010, 10:54 PM
I guess this is sort of a Q that straddles the line b/t a Q and a suggestion if it's not possible:

I love the fact that the HH window displays the street-by-street equity for hands that go to showdown, but in an ideal world, i'd often make folds and wonder what my equity actually was (vs the hands that stayed in and went to showdown) at the point I folded.

I play a lot of Omaha, a game that involves a lot of really slim equity edges and tough spots, and often times I'll fold on the flop (or turn), watch as other hands get to showdown, and wonder whether i made a good fold, considering what odds the pot was laying me when I folded...but as far as I can tell the HH window doesn't tell you that, and I think it should. This would be a huge, huge leap forward for Omaha players especially.

Patvs
01-02-2010, 03:07 AM
This is not currently an available feature.

You can suggest it, or vote for it, here - http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions

--

Honestly... it's not very good for your pschye if you keep being confronted with a "what if " scenario.

Next would be.. I folded 72o offsuit preflop... but I would have made a fullhouse on the river. How much would I have won had I not folded the hand?