PDA

View Full Version : Serial numbers, formated pc etc.

Karalhovski
01-01-2010, 09:40 PM
I just registed an account in holdem manager and I added my serial number. Then I clicked on reset to see what happens if I want to format my pc or something.
now my serial appears in the "serial codes currently associated with this account" but then in the "PC#" section it says "0" and before i reseted it it said "1".

I tried to add my serial again but nothing changes. how to solve this and what should i do if i format my pc??

Patvs
01-02-2010, 03:13 AM
If you activate HoldemManager and pick PC#1. The registration page (after adding your serial) will show your serial and a "1".

If you reset your key, it will show a "0" this is normal.
After activating it will show a "1" (or "2") again based if you pick PC#1 or PC#2 during activation.

If you format your PC... the only thing you have to do is remember your /registration page login info and add your serial.

Karalhovski
01-02-2010, 10:19 AM
If you activate HoldemManager and pick PC#1. The registration page (after adding your serial) will show your serial and a "1".

If you reset your key, it will show a "0" this is normal.
After activating it will show a "1" (or "2") again based if you pick PC#1 or PC#2 during activation.

If you format your PC... the only thing you have to do is remember your /registration page login info and add your serial.

how do i activate it again?

fozzy71
01-02-2010, 11:18 AM
Restart HM and click Register

Karalhovski
01-03-2010, 12:09 AM
Restart HM and click Register

it doesnt work. i register again but my serial is already there in serials associated with my account, but in the pc# it shows a 0.

I add my serial again, wich is the same that already apears there and it remains 0.

What should i do?

fozzy71
01-03-2010, 01:07 AM
1) HM > Help > Clear license code.
2) Close HM, restart HM, click Register, and finish the registration process.