PDA

View Full Version : Cash Sessions

Biju
01-01-2010, 06:51 PM
How do you change the headings for the individual hands in this section. Somehow I now have winner twice and no loser on the far rhs and cant find where you change this

netsrak
01-02-2010, 06:20 AM
I don't understand what you mean. Could you please post a screenshot and explain it?

Biju
01-02-2010, 06:26 PM
I dont have a graphics package so I can't post a screen shot.

On the sessions page the bottom half of the screen is hands for whichever session you have highlighted. The column headings start with Time: Stakes: Cards: unknown section (feel free to enlighten me):Flop: another unkown section: etc. after Equity towards the right hand side of the page is Winner: Cards: $ Won. This is then repeated in the next three columns with exactly the same info for the winner but used to be Loser: cards: $won for the losing hu hand. I now have all six columns for the winner so three are duplicates,.

How do I change these column headings.

Biju
01-02-2010, 06:36 PM
Worked out the unknown section from looking at replayer and looking at the letters and it's my action. The X confused me on first glance but it's check.

netsrak
01-03-2010, 06:29 AM
Is it solved now?

For posting a screenshot you need no graphic tool: http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm

Biju
01-03-2010, 09:20 AM
It hadn't but this morning has reset itself now. A little odd. Thanks though.

Biju
01-03-2010, 09:22 AM
my Vista doesnt have the snipping tool for screenshots either.

Biju
01-03-2010, 05:36 PM
OK. Its back now having playedtoday. as described above. It used to show on the far rhs winner name: cards: $ won: loser name: cards: $lost. I now just have winner info repeated twice. This morning when it was fixed it had just winner info w/o loser info and I thought perhaps it never showed loser info, but I'm fairly sure it did.

fozzy71
01-03-2010, 06:34 PM
......after Equity towards the right hand side of the page is Winner: Cards: $ Won.

Right

This is then repeated in the next three columns with exactly the same info for the winner but used to be Loser: cards: $won for the losing hu hand.

I don't recall us displaying this info.

I now have all six columns for the winner so three are duplicates,.

I only have the first 3 for the winner.

How do I change these column headings.

No, this is not currently an available feature.

You can suggest it, or vote for it, here - http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb176/fozzy71/HEM/support/hm-sessionscolumns.png

Biju
01-03-2010, 09:46 PM
OK using the above screen shot as an example didn't there used to be an extra three columns after the winner $ won with the losers name,cards and $lost. No big deal but I have an issue and instead of this I have the winner info repeated again over three more columns.

netsrak
01-04-2010, 04:45 AM
You can configure this under options->hands view columns selection.
Is there sth. wrong in your configuration?

Btw. for performance reasons you should remove the 3 winner* columns from the hands view.

And again: you don't need any additional software for taking screenshots.

- press <PRINT> for copying your desktop or <ALT> <PRINT> for copying the current window to the clipboard.
- open Paint (its a standard program) and copy the clipboard to this
- save the picture in paint as .jpg
- you now have a screenshot in a file

Biju
01-04-2010, 10:12 AM
I'll check the fix later. Paint obviously isn't standard program as it's not on my machine. I'm not in US so maybe things are different. I dont have Paint or the Snipping tool on my Vista.

netsrak
01-04-2010, 02:33 PM
Paint comes along with every Windows version. It may be necessary to install it separately from the Setup CD.

fozzy71
01-04-2010, 08:18 PM
getpaint.net is a free alternative to Photoshop. It is a bit of overkill for a simple screen shot, but it should work. I personally use SnagIt for screen shots.