PDA

View Full Version : HM now detects my DB as a PT DB

al4as
01-01-2010, 05:44 PM
Today I tried to start playing but the importing always stayed stuck on Ipoker HHs.

I tried several times, stopping HM while it was trying to import. I erased the HHs but then the importing just didnt start anymore.

I desinstalled and reinstalled, both normal and beta version and now Im sutck at start up, where I have to choose which DB Ill use. For some reason, HoldemManager1 is now a pokertracker DB....

I just created a temporary DB and everything seems to work fine... any advices ?

fozzy71
01-01-2010, 06:53 PM
It sounds like something happened to the DB when it got stcuk. I would suggest you stick with the new DB and import your archives. Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere.

To verify the location: Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: ___________________

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=56

al4as
01-01-2010, 09:59 PM
wow so you think theres nothing I can do ?

I did the archive thing but it looks like there 2% of my total hands

Eyepoker finds the DB without a problem too...

netsrak
01-02-2010, 06:45 AM
Eyepoker reads PT and HM databases.

But HM only works with HM databases. Nothing else we can do for you if you have no backup / archive.

al4as
01-02-2010, 06:18 PM
but if eyepoker still can read the DB, theres gotta be a way to open the Db somehow and retreive the data right without using HM ?

By the way If an other hm customer read this and is good with postgres Id be willing to make it worth his while, just pm me please

netsrak
01-03-2010, 06:42 AM
Sorry but we cant help you.