PDA

View Full Version : Holecard Report giving Error

Thunza
01-01-2010, 12:34 PM
When trying to run the Holecard report, I receive the following error:

Error: 42803: column "ph.netamountwon" must appear in GROUP BY clause or used in an aggregate function.

This sounds like an issue with the SQL script itself where this field was omitted from the group by clause.

Anyway, I have tried the various suggestions I found in the forum (installed the patch - I'm now on version 1.09.03, tried re-indexing the databases and tried creating a new database with a few records in to test) - none of these worked and I am still getting this error.

Whilst there are work arounds for this report, I would really appreciate if somebody could point me in the right direction to get this fixed.

Thanks
Ian

Patvs
01-01-2010, 01:11 PM
Upgrade to 1.10 beta 6 http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Thunza
01-01-2010, 05:46 PM
OK, downloaded the beta 10.6 from here:

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

However, I am still getting the same error.

Patvs
01-01-2010, 05:57 PM
What holecard report??
Can you take a screenshot?

please reinstall your Microsoft .NET Framework:

1) Go to Control Panel -> Add/Remove Software and uninstall every Microsoft .NET Framework you can find in the list
2) Install this one: http://download.microsoft.com/download/2/0/e/20e90413-712f-438c-988e-fdaa79a8ac3d/dotnetfx35.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.

Thunza
01-01-2010, 06:11 PM
Thanks for the quick response!

I have attached 2 screenshots showing the problem report and the pop up error message itself.

In the meantime, I'll the reinstallation of Microsoft.NET s per your suggestion.

Cheers,
Ian

Thunza
01-01-2010, 06:24 PM
That link you attached for the .NET Framework, doesn't exist, but I searched the Microsoft download site for dotnetfx35 and it found Microsft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 which I currently have installed on my PC.

I'm running XP, so the W7 and Vista issues don't apply. My Windows and graphic card updates are all up to date.

netsrak
01-02-2010, 06:41 AM
I see from your screenshot that the report is missing nearly all columns. Only bb/100 is displayed, thats why your report is not working. Its working for me with the following columns selected:

Please add
- Won Hand%
- VPIP%
- PFR%
- 3Bet%
- WTSD%
- W$SD%
- Agg
- Agg%
- $

Thunza
01-02-2010, 09:56 AM
Of course, yes!

Obviously, if I don't select the Net Amount Won in the select criteria, SQL will throw it out with this error when it's trying to group by that value. Added the columns and the report works perfectly now.

Thanks very much for all your help - much appreciated.

Cheers,
Ian