PDA

View Full Version : error binding 10013?

formula72
12-31-2009, 02:44 PM
I keep getting the same error binding test network socket no matter what I do to install. Support told me to unistall it and try installing it again. Same thing. Now they dont respond to my emails. Is there someone I can talk to over the phone or get a refund. This is ridiculous.

fozzy71
12-31-2009, 06:35 PM
Hello,

I responded to your email today. We are a bit short-handed the past few days so it took me a while to make it to your email.

If you would like a remote support session, I would be glad to try and get it installed and setup for you. If I am unable to do so, we can definitely have the sales team give you a refund. Please let me know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer . I schedule support from 12:00 - 22:00 EDT, 7 days a week.

Make sure you check your junk/spam boxes for my email reply, as our emails often end up there.

Regards,

fozzy@holdemmanager.net

formula72
12-31-2009, 10:10 PM
Ok I will go enjoy my new years and tomorrow I will look into to doing that. Thank You for responding.