PDA

View Full Version : hero hud stats

Macka
09-19-2008, 02:47 PM
Hello,

today I installed latest update and it screwed some of my options that were working fine till then. The most important is that it does not recognize hero at the table (although I have my sn entered in setup hero names), and therefore when I move hero stats to one location, they will be moved on ALL tables. I play on ipoker where the preferred seating is not an option.

Regards,
Michal

morny
09-19-2008, 04:13 PM
This is the way it works when you move heros panel on 1 table hes stats move on all tables, maybe post a screenshot if theres some other problem

Macka
09-19-2008, 07:12 PM
There is no way to correctly display hero stats when multitabling? If I am sitting in seat 1 on table#1, and seat 2 on table#2 I have stats on both tables on same location (if I move hero stats on table#2 next to seat 2, they will move on 1st table as well)

morny
09-20-2008, 01:16 PM
Can you attach your prefs.xml file and your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and tell me what site your playing on i should be able to fix this

Macka
09-20-2008, 01:30 PM
Thank You. I temporarily moved hero stats to upper left corner, but I would like to have them next to where I am sitting. I play at VC poker (Ipoker).

morny
09-20-2008, 01:58 PM
Ok please untick "Fix My Stats Postitions" in Hud Options > Player Preferences, then setup your stats on the 1st table and use save positions and then all other tables will work fine

morny
09-20-2008, 02:03 PM
Also resetup your auto import folder for VC, its set incorrectly and its scanning tons more folders than it needs to, it will slow down your HUD and likely eventually corrupt your database. Heres instructions on how to set it up correctly http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=128

Macka
09-20-2008, 02:38 PM
Thank you morny. Worked like charm, really top-notch support.

Macka
09-20-2008, 05:21 PM
One problem emerged though, I no longer get the main popup window when I click on somebodys name.

morny
09-20-2008, 07:47 PM
In Hud Options > Player Preferences in the left corner near the top there is a drop down list. make sure Default Main Popup is selected in there.

If that dosent solve it please close down HM then go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and delete the file defaultMainPopup.pop and the restart HM and all should be good