PDA

View Full Version : Scanner Score

asox
12-30-2009, 01:19 PM
Hello !
Please can you tell me, when this Hud-Stat update ?
It show me for few Players immediately the right value on the table, for few other players for a long time a wrong value (compare the value in the Tablescanner).

Must i scan the Tables all time to have here the right value on the table, or why does this stat not update immediately to the right value.
Often a player with 2000 Hands in the database have z.b. 23 in the tablescanner (and i scan all 2 minutes) and 20-30 Hands long 0 in the Scannerscore on the table, then it updates, and it shows the right value.

Once i have immediately the right value on the table and other i must wait a long time to show me the same value that i have in the tablescanner

What is the focus for the update to show the same value that i have in the tablescanner ?

ty

Patvs
12-30-2009, 06:37 PM
Enable the AUTOSCAN in Table Scan for every 5 minutes.
And the Scanner Score in the HUD will update every 5 minutes.

asox
01-07-2010, 07:14 AM
Hello !
I have done this on 5 min (also on 2 min), but the tablescanner shows for a player now 6x (so about 30 min) a Score from 20, and on the table the HUD show me all the time for the same player -2:
That was the score from the beginning, because the player was Shortstake (I give -2).
Now about 30 minute, player is about 100 BB and Tablescanner shows it right all scanns a score from 20 for this player (all 5 min) , but in the Hud i have still -2

Ty

Respawn
02-16-2010, 09:53 AM
Is there a way to display the TABLE score on the HUD along with average VPIP/PFR (or instead of) and most recent pots?

If not, will you be implementing this soon?

netsrak
02-16-2010, 11:08 AM
This is not an available feature at the moment. Please suggest it or vote for it here: Customer Feedback & Ideas for HoldemManager (http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions)