PDA

View Full Version : Latest Version of LB

threegoldstars
12-30-2009, 12:18 PM
How do I know if I have the latest version of Leak Buster? I read in a thread something about 9 steps, but I only have 8. Should I have 9? If so, how do I update?

Thank you.

Leak Buster Support
12-30-2009, 04:28 PM
This isn't released yet. It didn't have enough test time before making it into beta 6, so it will be in beta 7.

To check if you have the latest version though it is listed in your title bar of Holdem Manager. EX: 1.10 Beta 4. The latest beta released is listed in the notices on this page (above).

piet51
12-31-2009, 04:27 AM
This isn't released yet. It didn't have enough test time before making it into beta 6, so it will be in beta 7.

To check if you have the latest version though it is listed in your title bar of Holdem Manager. EX: 1.10 Beta 4. The latest beta released is listed in the notices on this page (above).

please give LB a versionnumber of its own.
much more easy to see where we are.

Piet

Leak Buster Support
12-31-2009, 05:16 PM
We do have our own internal version number, but it's not really relevant for the HM beta builds since we don't get updated unless they do. So beta 7 will have a lot of new features for Leak Buster, and we can track that there wasn't any significant updates for beta 6.

piet51
01-01-2010, 12:31 PM
We do have our own internal version number, but it's not really relevant for the HM beta builds since we don't get updated unless they do. So beta 7 will have a lot of new features for Leak Buster, and we can track that there wasn't any significant updates for beta 6.

Ok
but there are HEM updates without new LB features !!
SO a LB-version number makes it instant clear that
there are changes or not .

please consider adding a versionnumber.

Thank you for your time
Piet

Julie
01-05-2010, 03:35 AM
Ok

Thank you for your time
Piet

Piet,

We take every suggestion into consideration.

Ajax
01-05-2010, 03:50 PM
Ok

Thank you for your time
Piet

I agree with this. Need version number for LB.

Leak Buster Support
01-05-2010, 04:39 PM
We'll look for somewhere to display this that makes sense.

Thanks guys.