PDA

View Full Version : "sample" HUD Popup Configuration does not update in FTP after I change it's stats

shuman
12-29-2009, 08:12 PM
HM > HUD Options > HUD Popup Configuration > PopUpDesigner > select "sample" from upper-left dropdown menu

Under Donk bet flop I added Donk bet turn and Donk bet river and the Popup preview in the right-hand side of the screen in PopUpDesigner updated, but when I left-click on a player's HUD in Full Tilt Poker these 2 new Donk bet stats do NOT appear.

**Is the "sample" option not able to be modified?

netsrak
12-30-2009, 06:30 AM
Sample is not changeable. You need to clone it, make the changes in the "clone" and adjust where to use the "clone" popup in the player preferences

shuman
12-30-2009, 08:51 PM
I understand how to make a "clone" and adjust where to use the "clone" popup in the Player Preferences. So, I'm good there. However, the Sample option is seen by my left-clicking on an individual player's HUD, and I do NOT see this left-click option anywhere in Player Preferences, or in all of HM.

**So, if I make a "clone" of Sample, how to I then get the HUDs to show the "clone" when I left-click on an individual player's HUD instead of the original default Sample?

netsrak
12-31-2009, 06:43 AM
You are talking about the main popup?
Player preferences -> your active hud -> Appearance -> Main popup: set it to the "clone"

shuman
12-31-2009, 05:35 PM
Oh, I got it now. Thanks a lot.