PDA

View Full Version : Hand replayer stopped working

Biju
12-29-2009, 04:31 PM
I use it regularly and without any updates it has stopped working. I usually double click a hand time and date from the hand list in bottom of the sessions section. When I do this now a new box appears on the task bar called Holdem manager Replayer but nothing on the screen. The box can't be maximised via a right click as it's greyed out. Also for a split second on opening another box appears on the task bar and then dissappers. It is a Table Manager box and Table manager has a table called replayer that might always happen but I haven't noticed before. I rebotted the PC as well as HEM and also downloaded the latest 1.09.03 from the 1.09.02 I was previously running with no change. UAC is off.

fozzy71
12-29-2009, 06:45 PM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmbetaupdate

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows/bring-misplaced-off-screen-windows-back-to-your-desktop-keyboard-trick/

Biju
12-29-2009, 08:00 PM
Hello Fozzy - I don't like running beta software if I can help it. Are you saying update to this as a generic response or is this a known issue that the beta fixes. I don't see how it can be as it is a sudden failure and I've updated to the last installer version. I use Bodog via Idleminer Hand Grabber and don't recall a s/ware upgrade by Bodog either to cause the issue.

The howtogeek link worked so now I'm confused to where the problem is. I'm not on a laptop with external screen its a desktop with just one screen so why is my PC thinking I've a secondary screen.

Biju
12-29-2009, 08:23 PM

fozzy71
12-29-2009, 11:48 PM
Hello Fozzy - I don't like running beta software if I can help it. Are you saying update to this as a generic response or is this a known issue that the beta fixes.

It is always the first thing we suggest for any problem. There is no real reason to not run the latest version of HM, even if it is a 'beta' version. Sometimes it is absolutely necessary you run one of our 'beta' versions, if a site changes their hand history format and we dont have time to get a full release out. You can always revert back to the release version by running that update file, if you have problems with a newer beta. For example our official 1.09 release, was the exact same update as 1.09 'beta 43'.

The howtogeek link worked so now I'm confused to where the problem is. I'm not on a laptop with external screen its a desktop with just one screen so why is my PC thinking I've a secondary screen.

No clue. Windows is dumb. :mad:

Biju
12-30-2009, 12:44 PM
It worked. Thanks. Computers no rhyme or reason.