PDA

View Full Version : Conflict with AHK and Table Manager

royal fizzbin
12-29-2009, 12:55 PM
The AutoHotKey (AHK) commands MouseMove and MouseClick don't have any effect when Table manager is running. Consider the following AHK script:

#NoEnv ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
SendMode Input ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir% ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.

#IfWinActive, ahk_class PokerStarsTableFrameClass
^F1::MouseMove,0,0

You can save it to test.ahk and run it, if you want. All it does is to move the mouse to the top left corner of the window if you press control-F1 while the active window is a Pokerstars table. This is not terribly useful, but it's just an example of what doesn't work when Hold'em Manager's Table Manager is running. I tried this under 1.09.03, 1.10 beta 3, and 1.10 beta 5.

Can anyone come up with substitute AHK commands that will work for mouse moving and mouse clicking?

royal fizzbin
12-29-2009, 06:03 PM
Update: That was on a Windows 7 64-bit machine. I installed Holdem Manager on my XP laptop (32-bit), and the AHK works fine there with Table Manager going. So, it's either a Windows 7 problem or a glitch in the installed software.

royal fizzbin
12-29-2009, 06:35 PM
Update 2: I was running as a limited user with UAC on (with run-as-administrator set on the 3 files as indicated in the Windows 7 thread.) Turning off UAC totally and making myself an administrator fixed the problem on my Windows 7 machine. Please update Holdem Manager to run properly with UAC and limited accounts.

netsrak
12-30-2009, 05:47 AM
Thanks for the info, i'll forward it.