PDA

View Full Version : Filter question

pelerin
09-19-2008, 04:29 AM
I'm trying to filter for when I bet the turn and get raised behind, I want to exclude when I get check-raised. On the 'More Filters' tab there is a 'Turn was check raised = True' but not a 'Turn was check raised = False'. Is there a way to do this?

morny
09-19-2008, 06:15 AM
Use the Filter By Action TAB, set it to the Bet Raise filters, you can further filter by choosing Bet Raise Call, Bet Raise Fold etc or set it to all the bet raise options to include evey scenario

pelerin
09-19-2008, 03:07 PM
Morny, thanks for the reply. Unless I misunderstand, that doesn't seem to do what I want as that seems to refer to hero's action only.
I want to filter for situations where hero bets, villain raises and hero calls. I can do this by selecting 'bet call' on the 'filter by actions' tab but this also includes cases where hero got check raised. If there was a 'turn was check raised = false' on the more filters tab this would do it. (There is a 'turn was check raised = true').

Rvg72
09-19-2008, 06:58 PM
Added Flop,Turn,River was check raised = false to the filters. If you choose Was Check Raised on Turn = False then it will only return hands where you were made it to the Turn and were not check raised.

Roy

pelerin
09-20-2008, 01:06 AM
Brilliant! Thanks very much :)