PDA

View Full Version : datamining microgaming

joeppiej
12-29-2009, 02:31 AM
To datamine just to put on the 10 maximum tables and let Hm do the work:

1: is it allowed?
2: does Hm keep datamining the hands after a few hours?
3: How can i look back at the hands that the players played? I don't know the names of the players that played so I cant select on name? Can I select by date imported or something like that?

Thx in advance

Patvs
12-29-2009, 03:58 AM
It used to be possible... but it's not anymore, since the pokerrooms didn't allow it. And HEM wants to follow their rules and regulations.

To replay hands, other players played.. you need to know their screen name.

joeppiej
12-29-2009, 04:36 AM
thx for your fast response,

I think it is still possible because I was just observing 10 tables and HM nicely imported the hands they where playing.(microgaming network)

In the PLAYERS than between Tourney and TableScanner, is it possible to look up stats from people only for the last 12 hours or something? I mentioned it is possible to show stats for one month specefic. If this is able it is also able to look up hands more easily whit datamined hands.

Thx in advance.

netsrak
12-29-2009, 06:59 AM
Thats not possible at the moment. Please suggest it or vote for it here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions

W4$T3D
06-05-2010, 10:58 AM
If you use pokerstars i have a program that drops the hands down on your computer. input it with hold em manager and your done