PDA

View Full Version : Problems with HUD and ZOOM (1.12.10a)

Tackleberry
05-09-2012, 11:25 AM
HM1 - installed version 1.12.10a
all progs run as admin (PS, HM, hmhud, dbcontrolpanel)
exceptions for all progs are set in firewall (Avira)

=> Some (few) players will be shown in the HUD, most are 0, HUD telling me "no data"; HUD for Hero doesn´t appear at all.

Any tips?

Patvs
05-10-2012, 01:36 AM
Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10-04May2012.exe

Hero HUD is temporarily disabled in the Zoom HUD so this is normal.
If the HUD panel of an opponent shows 0, most likely you've not played against him before.

As you play more hands, you should have more and more stats on more players.

Also hud options--> additional HUD filters--> turn on include hands from other limits and mix rush and nonrush hands.

Tackleberry
05-10-2012, 05:10 AM
Nah, guys, come on - this is kinda annoying. ;) But okay, probably you deal with a bunch of those in your support time ... so I´d look overthat ...

If the HUD panel of an opponent shows 0, most likely you've not played against him before.
Obviously I was not complaining if it was that simple ... we´re talking about players I have 2k hands played with - and who show up correctly in the replayer!! Only in live-play, at the zoom-table, the stats are completely blank.

And yes, I use the latest version (the one you linked me to). Any more ideas?

Patvs
05-10-2012, 05:27 AM
hud options--> additional HUD filters--> turn on include hands from other limits and mix rush and nonrush hands.
Are these both on?

Tackleberry
05-10-2012, 06:01 AM
hud options--> additional HUD filters--> turn on include hands from other limits and mix rush and nonrush hands.
Are these both on?

Only one was on ("other limits"), activating the second seems to have solved the problem. Thanks!!