PDA

View Full Version : HUD Won't Pop Up

TimDawg
09-18-2008, 11:06 PM
So ever since I downloaded the latest update, for whatever reason, my HUD will not pop up. The thing is, when I open up some tables and then hit auto import, the HUD tries to start. Since I have vista, there's always a pop up whenever I open up a program that asks you whether you want to allow/cancel. I hit allow and nothing happens.

I've already read through all the FAQ's and even got one of my friends who had a similar problem getting the HUD to work help me.

http://208.109.95.123/forum/showthread.php?t=1956

He directed me to this link and said to click on the download at the bottom of page 1. However after I extract the files from WinRAR and go to open the newly downloaded HUD I get some kind of weird error and it will not work.

Edit: I play on Pokerstars and already have both the HUD and HEM running as administrator fwiw.

Hopefully that all made sense and I didn't confuse anyone,

Thanks in advance

Roysflush
09-19-2008, 05:45 AM
I have exactly the same problem, using Vista and Pokerstars. I reinstalled the Holdem Manager, but nothing changed. I guess it may be connected with changes in the Pokerstars client? Who can help?

Regards
RoysFlush

morny
09-19-2008, 06:49 AM
If the HUD wont popup go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager folder and right click HMhud.exe and choose Send to > Desktop. Then use this desktop shortcut to run the table manager anymore.

Roysflush
09-19-2008, 11:56 AM
I copied the .exe-link to the desctop, but the hud didnt show up anyway. One strange thing was, the the window finder showed the table I was playing at (Pokerstars by the way), but identified it as 6-handed, even it was a full 9-handed table.
After this I tried to update from 1.06.03e to 1.06.03h, but now I get a fatal error, as soon as I try to start holdem manager (which was starting with the older version).
Before I used the .03e setup with XP and everything worked fine. But this was a couple of weeks ago. I suspect, one of the recent Pokerstars-updates may have caused this problem?

Best regards
Roysflush

fabio
09-19-2008, 12:21 PM
Please email me at fabio@holdemmanager.net to arrange a date and time for a Teamviewer session so I can look into this.

TimDawg
09-19-2008, 06:37 PM
i got mine working

for some reason it had me register HEM again all together. after doing that the HUD started working (weird i know lol).

thanks for all the help though