PDA

View Full Version : License Problem

KittyLiquor
12-28-2009, 03:39 AM
Leak Buster won't register.

I just upgraded from Win7 RC (7100) to Win7 Ultimate, the full released copy. Everything HEM went wonky. Everything else is fixed, except LB.

When I click "Register Now" a window says "In order to use LB2.5 an Admin must grant permission..." I click "Authorize" and the next window says "License Not Found. A valid license could not be obtained for LB2.5. Please contact NAV for assistance."

I have a small stakes license and an upgrade license, but don't have anyway to enter either one. I am running the latest 1.10 beta5. I did try the licdebug.txt in the config directory.

Please help!

-----------Kitty

PS. Running avast, firewall turned off, HEM license authenticates correctly. Just upgraded Win7, same computer, same software, everything else works correctly. Should not have had any problem with anything, much less having to reenter licenses, etc. :(

Leak Buster Support
12-28-2009, 04:06 AM
Please PM me your e-mail, and I will advanced support get in contact with you. If you upgraded to windows 7, and had an upgraded version of LB, there may have been something left over in the license file. I'll have to have them take a look at it though, as they'd know better.

KittyLiquor
12-28-2009, 02:18 PM
Please PM me your e-mail,

Done

KittyLiquor
12-30-2009, 02:49 AM
> Holdem Manager updated their security file last beta, and it's causing issues on some system with Vista 7. We are working with them on having a build with our old file that will resolve this issue. I should have something by tomorrow, and I will forward it on for you.

I just installed v1.10 beta 6. It did NOT address the problem.

-----------Kitty

Leak Buster Support
12-30-2009, 03:54 AM
This beta does not have a fix. We are still diligently looking into the issue. Our developer is talking with the manufacturer of the security software, and they are working on figuring this out. I promise to update this thread as soon as it's been resolved (I have your contact info).