PDA

View Full Version : TableNinjaPP not closing tournament when I'm knocked out

luckylucky
05-08-2012, 03:34 PM
I'm trying out TN PP - I got knocked out of a tournament but it didn't automatically close even though I had it checked to 'Automatically close finished tournaments after 2 seconds'.

Also is there any Sit N Go Sensei planed for the Party Poker version?

luckylucky
05-08-2012, 04:16 PM
Played another sit n go and managed to win that one and it closes it automatically, looks like the tournament has to finish, rather than your involvement in the tournament to finish for the automatic close to kick in.

Fool
05-09-2012, 08:01 PM
I'm having trouble reproducing this but its possible there is a problem with timing. Are you using XP or an non-Aero based Windows desktop theme? Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNPPLog and TNPPConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaPP

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm). Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

luckylucky
05-10-2012, 06:33 AM
I'm having trouble reproducing this but its possible there is a problem with timing. Are you using XP or an non-Aero based Windows desktop theme?

the error appears not to be occurring now. My PC is Vista 64-bit Ultimate Edition.
Since I posted this thread, I was reading on some other thread here that you should use an Aero based theme so I changed my theme. I changed some settings in Performance options->Visual Effects. I also set my color intensity to maximum. I had to change my theme to Aero to do this, although when I go back to look at my themes - it still says Windows Vista. Done Via Personalization->Windows Color and Appearance - see http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/75413-aero-glass-transparency.html for details - this also seems to have solved a long standing bug I had with TableNinja (Stars) where when I clicked on close or minimise the pc would hang for about 5 seconds. Also much prefer the visual look of deeper colors on the windows - so a win-win result all round :)

Fool
05-10-2012, 10:32 AM
I don't remember there being an theme named "Aero" in Vista. The Windows Vista theme uses the Aero base though and should work fine. Let me know if anything else goes wrong.

luckylucky
05-10-2012, 10:40 AM
I don't remember there being an theme named "Aero" in Vista. The Windows Vista theme uses the Aero base though and should work fine. Let me know if anything else goes wrong.

I had to manually browse to the 'Aero' Theme. Was called aero.theme anyway - located in C:Windows\Resources.