PDA

View Full Version : HM not importing all hands

SHAGGY
12-27-2009, 11:02 PM
I've recently moved HM to a new computer running windows 7. I imported my previous database but there are hands missing. Also, when importing hands currently it doens't get them all from the hand gabber. Any ideas?

Patvs
12-28-2009, 12:21 AM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Grabber?? Which site do you plan on?

SHAGGY
12-28-2009, 10:02 PM
Windows 7 OS, McAfee antivirus, McaFee firewall

"What site do you play on?" BoDog

It all worked on old system running XP. I moved my config and database over to Windows 7 system. The wierd thing is it's just missing some of the hands.

Patvs
12-28-2009, 10:12 PM
Uninstall McAfee..... create a new database.. and try to reimport the hands for that session... to see if it still misses hands.

fozzy71
12-28-2009, 11:55 PM
It all worked on old system running XP. I moved my config and database over to Windows 7 system. The wierd thing is it's just missing some of the hands.

Did you reconfigure all the auto import folders properly?

Under Windows 7 you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe to be started as administrator. Run the windows explorer (start > computer) and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right-click Properties the executables and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

*If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

SHAGGY
12-29-2009, 01:51 AM
Uninstall McAfee..... create a new database.. and try to reimport the hands for that session... to see if it still misses hands.

I created a new database and imported the hands from the last 2 days. It imported 960 hands and my old database only had 688 hands for the same time period. Please note I didn't uninstall McAfee. Any ideas what's wrong with the original database I moved from my other machine?

Patvs
12-29-2009, 03:28 AM
It could be corrupt. Run a VACUUM/ANALYSE (in pgadminIII) of the database.
If you get ANY error it's corrupt.

SHAGGY
12-29-2009, 01:22 PM
It could be corrupt. Run a VACUUM/ANALYSE (in pgadminIII) of the database.
If you get ANY error it's corrupt.

No errors when I did this.

Going to check new database while playing today to see if it's importing all hands.

Futbol2008
12-29-2009, 09:39 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Grabber?? Which site do you plan on?

Hey guys,

I'm having a similar problem as the OP. Can you please elaborate on this? Where would I find these files?

\holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe

fozzy71
12-29-2009, 11:36 PM
c\program files (x86)\rvg software\holdem manager