PDA

View Full Version : Problem please help

bvl12
12-27-2009, 06:54 PM
Hello,

I have the small stakes version of HM and play 50nl on PS and FT on a windows vista comp. Yesterday, when I started everything up, the stats didn't work on 50nl, only stakes under that?? So I went to HM site and downloaded the 1.09.03 version. When I start HM now I get the message when he is optimizing reports of my pokersite account.:: ERROR:XX001:could not read block 51 of relation 1663/16403/16510: read only 0 of 8192bytes.

Please help me:)

Patvs
12-27-2009, 10:25 PM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe 1.10 beta 5!

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall, even if it is off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=171

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.

---

If the optimizing player happens EVERY time you start HEM:
You can disable this by going into the Holdem Manager\Config folder then right click and choose "New text Document" and name it NoOpt. Next time you launch HM it should skip this process

bvl12
12-28-2009, 06:15 AM
I have downloaded 1.10 beta 5 now and he keeps on telling me I need microsoft.net framework verion 3.5 service pack 1. But when I want to instal that program, he tells me after like 2min something went wrong and that he will deleted all installed files. I know this isnt really a HM question but I hope I get an answer on it:) I have a vista comp. btw.

Greats out Holland:)

Patvs
12-28-2009, 07:21 AM
suffe Hollanders ook altijd.... als hij ZEGT dat hij .Net Framework 3.5 SP1 nodig heeft... stel jezelf dan eerst de vraag.. heb ik .Net Framework eigenlijk wel goed geinstalleerd?
Want je kan de 3.5 SP1 alleen installeren als 3.5 aanwezig is.

Als je Windows gewoon UP TO DATE zou zijn.. met alle Critical Updates installed, zou hij het natuurlijk niet vragen.
Heb je Vista Service Pack 1 en 2 geinstalleerd? (die .Net Framework updates zitten gewoon in Service Packs... en in critical updates die met WINDOWS UPDATE tevoorschijn komen)
.Net Framework 4 beta 2 kan je trouwens ook downloaden, als je avontuurlijk ingesteld bent.