PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working with Pokerstars Tournaments

leits
12-27-2009, 05:29 PM
Its importing hands perfectly. I have the latest beta. In the cash tables evrything is fine .. Im seeing the stats etc .. Also in HUD optsions - players preferences - use for for tourneys is checked ..

if ill do this: table manager - table finder and find the table manually evrything is ok.
But automatically table finder says me: name 0412 (no idea where it gets this nr)m pot - Ž; players 0/6 (its fr tournament) and evrything else is 0 but if i manually find the tableŽit shows the right numbers .. wierd. :(:(
Also if im transferred to the new table HUD is not updating the data anymore. i have to manually do this again: table manager - table finder etc .. Whats wrong?
Yesterday evrything was working fine :/

Patvs
12-27-2009, 10:17 PM
Was it a VIP freeroll, special VPP tourney?

If yes: This will be fixed in beta 6.
Well it will be fixed for the Stars VIP freerolls... I'm not sure if it will be fixed for ALL FPP tourneys. HEM has difficulty to know the difference between a freeroll, FPP tourney and play money tourney, because Stars doesn't add any info in the handhistory.

leits
12-28-2009, 05:13 AM
It was Turbo Takedown (3000 FPP tourney) and that Quiz tournet (special ticket + 5$ for BI) .. hud didnt work with both of them

coelho
12-28-2009, 06:50 AM
Was it a VIP freeroll, special VPP tourney?

If yes: This will be fixed in beta 6.
Well it will be fixed for the Stars VIP freerolls... I'm not sure if it will be fixed for ALL FPP tourneys. HEM has difficulty to know the difference between a freeroll, FPP tourney and play money tourney, because Stars doesn't add any info in the handhistory.Although HEM doesn't recognize the type of tournament, isn't it still possible to recognize tables and import the hands?

netsrak
12-28-2009, 07:55 AM
The hands should be imported without problems.

coelho
12-28-2009, 10:22 AM
The hands should be imported without problems.

It worked last month for the same tournament but now it gave only errors. I asked Pokerstars to send me the hand histories, c/p them in a txt file and tried to import it that way, but this also gave errors. I didn't change anything in my Pokerstars configuration, I only updated to 1.10 beta 5.

Cashgames and yesterday's world record tournament with $1 buyin gave no problems.

netsrak
12-28-2009, 12:07 PM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net

leits
12-29-2009, 01:04 PM
Doesent matter what tournament i play, i cant see the HUD any more .. in cash table evrything is perfect. Major problem?!

netsrak
12-29-2009, 02:57 PM
No major problem.

* Please try updating to the latest beta version 1.10 Beta 5 from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please answer and post these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

leits
12-29-2009, 03:43 PM
OK did it all. Its importing hands but evry hand has errors? Now i cand see any results from the tourney-results and also i cant find the table manually? huh? Cash tables are working perfectly .. i dont know what to do anymore?

e: also my other friends have exact same issues ..
e2: i have the latest beta i did ervything u said etc

fozzy71
12-29-2009, 06:46 PM
*If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
4) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
4) The "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data" folder. I also need you to zip and email any files in this folder to me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread.

Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.